mgm集团美高梅 proudly provides athletic training services to all sports on campus through Habersham医疗中心. 注册运动教练劳伦·布朗于2017年加入印度. Lauren earned her bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training from Western Carolina University. 在WCU, Brown had the opportunity to take part in many clinical experiences including military, 大学, 和美术. mgm集团美高梅登陆强烈建议所有运动员在受伤后向米歇尔报告. 棕色，以便得到适当的照顾. 如果有任何问题，请通过下面列出的信息与她联系.
"I am proud to be an Indian and enjoy every chance I get to ensure that each athlete is healthy, 快乐, 并发挥他们最大的能力.——劳伦·布朗
体育训练包括预防, 检查, 诊断, 急诊的治疗和康复, 急性或慢性伤害和医疗状况. 运动训练是由美国医学协会(AMA)认可的, Health Resources Services Administration (HRSA) and the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) as an allied healthcare profession. Athletic trainers work under the direction of a physician as prescribed by state licensure statutes.
There is a wide range of modalities that are used in the athletic training room as well as rehabilitation programs. Your child will be evaluated by the athletic trainer and then a treatment play will be created specifically to your child's injury.
Therapeutic exercise refers to a wide range of physical activities that focus on restoring and maintaining strength, 耐力, 灵活性, 稳定和平衡. 治疗性锻炼的目的是使运动员恢复完全的功能, 无痛状态.
Electric stimulation therapy is a therapeutic treatment that applies electrical stimulation in treating pain. It is used by athletic trainers and other healthcare professionals for the purpose of decreasing inflammation and swelling of affected tissues. Electrical Stimulation can also be used to treat muscle spasms and can be a key component post-surgical for muscle re-education.
Therapeutic ultrasound is applied using the head of an ultrasound probe that is placed in direct contact with your skin via a transmission coupling gel. 治疗性超声波已被证明能提高愈合率, 组织放松, 组织加热, 局部血流量, 以及疤痕组织的分解.
湿热是一种用于治疗慢性疼痛和放松身体的方式. In the athletic training room, this is used most often in conjunction with electrical stimulation.
冰被用来治疗急性损伤. 它对防止进一步肿胀和减轻疼痛非常有益. 像湿热一样，冰通常会与电刺激结合使用.
手工治疗是用手进行的，而不是用设备或机器. 在手动疗法, practitioners use their hands to put pressure on muscle tissue in an attempt to decrease pain caused by muscle spasm, 肌肉紧张, 和关节功能障碍.
泡沫轧制或“棒”轧制提供组织压力，以帮助改善循环, 减少炎症, 并增强与性能相关的能力.
如果您有任何问题或担心您的孩子正在接受的治疗, 请随时联系劳伦·布朗, 空中交通管制.
脑震荡是一种由撞击引起的创伤性脑损伤(tbi), 打击, or jolt to the head or by a hit to the body that causes the head and brain to move rapidly back and forth. 这种突然的运动会导致大脑在颅骨中反弹或扭曲, creating chemical changes in the brain and sometimes stretching and damaging brain cells.
Medical providers may describe a concussion as a “mild” brain injury because concussions are usually not life-threatening. 即便如此，脑震荡的影响还是很严重的. (来自美国疾病控制与预防中心)
In 2019 the state of Georgia passed a law designed to inform high school students participating in interscholastic athletic activities and their guardians, mgm集团美高梅心脏骤停的性质和警告信号.
点击这里查看GSHA 5 Tips，让运动员在高温下保持安全
The NATA currently states that a patient suspected of having exertion-related heat stroke must be cooled via cold water immersion for the full treatment time prior to being transported to a hospital; and that this must be stated in the school’s emergency action plan.
•The athletic trainer will be responsible for keeping track of the heat/humidity and communicating findings with coaches*
Recovery Techniques to Improve Fitness, Drill Execution, Focus, and Contest Performance
The research and anecdotal evidence is overwhelming that simple recovery techniques help overall training and performance (and may be good for injury prevention and heat-related issues). Coaches are challenged this year to observe with a purpose of how an individual and the team is recovering w/n the practice segments, 实践之间, 以及训练的累积效果.
- Utilize a cue/purpose/statement/quote/focal point/emphasis set for that practice (keeps the mind off of extraneous factors that can increase fatigue)
- Snack toward the end of the school day or immediately after school (fruit, energy bar, etc.)
- Stay hydrated throughout the day (half their body weight in ounces per day is recommended)
- Pre-practice static stretching may actually be detrimental to power-related activities
- 利用各种关节, “动态”或以运动为导向的运动，可以提高核心温度, 做一个全方位的运动, 并逐步模仿锻炼或比赛的部分.
- 跳过, 疾驰, 洗牌, 交叉, 里约, 熊爬, 螃蟹走路, 跳, 绑定, 跳, 跳绳前进, 落后的, 横盘整理, 或者是运动控制的角度, 高度, 距离, 速度, 或节奏. (逐渐可以赤脚完成)
- 增加一些动作，比如多方向的弓步和上半身的动作(伸展), 不同体重蹲, 或瑜伽式的动作或稳定练习
- 液体:水, 电解液/运动饮料(永远不要能量饮料)PowerAde(冷稀释), 锤注意, 嘉性能, 天涯显影剂, VegaSport电解质保湿液
- Ice towels/mist-spray bottle/head in cold water/cold water on face or head or ice in hand(s)
- 介绍一个线索, 一个视觉, a word/phrase/concept/feeling for the athlete to focus “Feel the breeze” is a good cue when hot (when an athlete keeps walking/moving, 更容易“感觉到”凉爽的微风)
- Feet up above head (allows blood f腰 to the heart and may help reduce waste product buildup)
- Rest, whether active (walking) or sedentary (standing, feet up, in front of a fan, etc)
- 拉伸(阿基里斯, 小牛, 火腿, 臀大肌, 腰, 腹股沟, 它带, 臀屈肌, 四胞胎, 肩膀, 上背)
- Simple 4:1 carb: protein type recovery drinks such as chocolate milk (within 30 minutes after practice)
- Snacks – nutrient bars (choose ones that are truly whole, natural, non-process or fewer ingredients)
- Mobility – improving range of motion through movement pre- and w/n practice; Stretching – post-practice